The G7 is a governmental forum comprised of representatives of Canada, USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the European Union. Russia also adhered to this forum (which then became G8), but was suspended back in 2014, when Russia occupied Crimea.
The 41st G7 Summit was held between the 7-8 June, in Krün, Germany, and its agenda was focused on:
• gender equality
• protecting the marine envronment
• environmental changes (reducing the need for fossil fuels and thus the carbon dioxide emissions with 70% by 2050 and incentivising the initiatives for a greener energy)
• medical concerns relating to the Ebola virus and antibiotics resistance
• international security amid numerous international crisis
• the Greek economy
• the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
While there is plenty of transparency and information available on the G7 attendees (its members and the guest attendees), as well as the discussed topics, the mystery hovers around the Bilderberg meetings.
It is a well known fact that its members are important people in the academia, media and politics, but the transcripts of the discussed topics are never released. All we know is that the Bilderberg meetings are “designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America”, also known as “atlanticism”.
So why this aura of mystery surrounding the Bilderberg group? It is considered that the G7 is a front for the Bilderberg group, and a safety net at the same time, for the world’s G7 leaders to fall back on in case they are detected as being part of the notorious Bilderberg group which rule the world from the shadow, without the public knowing what their intentions are.
Recently, representatives of the Bilderberg group, published a list of the attendees on their website. Although the list contains some heavy names, you cannot actually see the name of President Obama, or that of the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel on the list. Thus, suspicion arises on whether or not they provided an incomplete list of attendees, the more reason as the meeting took place just 18 miles away from the G7 meeting spot (Schloss Elmau, Krün, Germany), in an equally inaccesible and luxurious resort, at Telfs-Buchen, in Austria.
It is rumored that the following people are members of the Bilderberg group
- Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor,
- David Cameron and Tony Blair, the UK’s current and former Prime Ministers,
- Condoleeza Rice, the UN’s Secretary of State,
- Members of NATO
- Leaders of financial institutions, such as Walter Rothensteiner, CEO of Raiffeisen Zentralbank, headquartered in Austria
- Peter Sutherland, former chairman of Goldman Sacks
- David Rockeffeler, former chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford, former US Presidents
- Robert Murdoch, media mogul, chairman of 21st Century Fox
It is said that roughly 150 prominent figures in various industries attend the annual conference, held each year in a different location. In spite of the media presence, information is never leaked.
Intimidation tactics employed by the Secret Service to protect the Bilderberg group
When Nick Carangi, a Drexel student, inquired the former president Bill Clinton about his participation to these meetings, the Secret Service paid him a visit at home, which is a common intimidation tactic used also by the FBI, for taming the political activists.
Some figures believe that while the G7 Summits have the role of showing the world that the leaders are hoping for a better world and create strategies to achieve world peace and cures for the most fatal viruses and diseases, as well as creating a cleaner environment for the generations to come, the Bilderberg elite has something completely different in mind: the New World Order.
It is believed that their main purpose is to rule the world from the shadow and create only one world government, idea which they completely reject. The Bilderberg group is linked to various consipracy theories, among which:
- The downfall of Slobodan Milosevic, the yugoslav president
- Controlling the US Republican Party
- Including NATO members in their circles to ensure the perpetuation of war
- Mind controlling the population to elect the leaders considered suitable by the Bilderbergers: a particular example is how Bill Clinton was elected president and adopted NAFTA (The North American Free Trade Agreement), which was in accordance with the interests of the Bilderbergers. In addition, it is important to state that hold control over television and influence the masses through subliminal messages.
- Using viruses, such as Ebola to decimate the world’s population
Building up on the theory of conspiracy is the fact that people trying to discover more about this exclusive society are prevented from doing so. For example, before the Bilderberg Group meeting held in the UK, in July 2013, representatives of an American site dedicated to finding more about conspiracies booked a room in the same hotel; however, they were warned over the phone not to turn up.
Considering the published member list, one could tell that important people with endless capital resources have the power to make or break the world we live in, and release chaos into the world if they consider appropriate.
In conclusion, many believe that these elitist groups have a global agenda: that of achieving world domination. In their desire to do so, they are said to have formed a shadow world government, also referred to as the “invisible/secret government” ruling the world we live in. One purpose of the Bilderberg group is to bring back sclavery into the world and to eliminate the middle class. Thus, they have the ability to deter the financial momentum, through monetary crashes, such as the New York stock exchange crash, in 1929, or the one we experienced in 2008. When the next financial crisis occurs, we will know for a fact who is behind it, manipulating us like puppets.
Do you think it is merely a coincidence that the phrase “novus ordo seclorum” (Latin for “the new world order”) is engraved on the dollar bill? Think again.