Tomorrow Jade Helm will reach its scheduled end. For those of us who truly understood the meaning of this exercise, the 15th of September will mark the date we start the count-down until our Muslim President declares martial law.
As you are well aware of, President Obama signed an executive order that potentially gives him the power to institute martial law in the United States in times of peace or during a national threat. Basically any time he wishes.
While most Americans were shocked to realize that this order gives the president unlimited power over US citizens and their property, all in the name of national security, guys like you and me started to prepare for the predictable outcome.
Jade Helm is just the rehearsal dinner before the big wedding. The main goal of the operation was to get people used to seeing military forces on the streets so they don’t realize when an invasion actually takes place. Also it tested the effectiveness of government in imposing the upcoming martial law, rounding up political dissidents and remove key political figures who may be against Obama’s plan to transform our country into a totalitarian nation. We all know the reactions triggered by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott order to the Texas State Guard to keep a close eye on Jade Helm activities.
And they don’t even sugar coat it anymore. The Portland Police Department performed a joint training exercise with the 488th Military Police Company of the Maine Army National Guard to prepare for natural disasters or civil unrest.
Now we know what out Muslim commander and chief meant when he promised to “fundamentally transform America”. You don’t get more fundamental than going from the country with the most rights and liberties to one with none. So if you have ever thought how life was in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia, don’t worry you’ll find out pretty soon. Obama will transform our God loving country into an Islamic caliphate.
So we know that martial law is coming, we might not knew when it arrives, but we can feel it in the air. That’s why we need to prepare before it gets here.
Martial Law Effects On Our Lives
1. Taking full control over the distribution of the food supply, water, fuel and electricity, forcing most people to comply. If you are found with stashed supplies they will be confiscated and you could be detained.
2. All forms of currency will be regulated and controlled. Your bank accounts, retirement funds and all other kinds of savings could be confiscated in the name of national security. Only state approved and recorded financial transactions will be allowed. Anything done under the table will be harshly punishable with strict penalties.
3. Through the use of propaganda the government will attempt to present itself as the country’s savior from whatever made-up crisis they created. This will be aimed to keep you hoping and subservient until resistance is no longer possible.
4. Radical control over all communication. Every form of communication will be restricted and controlled to ensure the population complies with the current status. Only government-friendly propaganda media will be allowed.
5. Every form of transportation will be taken over and controlled by the state. Freedom of movement will be reduced drastically.
6. Establishment of a curfew. Restricting times and places of movement will make resistance and escape much more difficult and control much easier for the government.
7. Harsh penalties will be enacted on the spot. Officials will be authorized to inflict punitive judgments, arrests and even summary executions without charges or evidence based upon the slightest suspicion. Remember that Obama is a Muslim and you know how Muslims deal with people they don’t like.
8. Disarming the Population. This is aimed to snuff out any hope of resistance and make the population more submissive.
The future doesn’t seem very bright and unless you want to become a slave in “King” Obama’s caliphate, your only chance of survival is running away. But to do that, you’ll need to learn how to evade capture and what you’ll need in order to survive.
Survive Martial Law
1. Run ASAP.
Once you learn that martial law is in effect, grab your gear, your loved ones and head to the woods. You will have to move very fast in order to avoid the lockdown.
2. Search for cover
Always seek cover and try to blend in with the environment. Use the cover of the forest to avoid detection by drones, helicopters or planes surveying the area. Also avoid running into patrols or other people by scouting the surrounding area with a pair of binoculars.
3. The right path
Take the hardest path. You may think this is a bad idea, but the easier paths will most likely be full of patrols. Know beforehand where you want to go, make a plan and test different paths to that destination. See which one takes you furthest away from the beaten path. It would be advisable to make this journey several times with your survival gear in order to determine how hard it is and how long it will take you to reach your destination.
4. Learn to cover your tracks.
Avoid breaking branches when walking through the woods. If you have to crawl in order not to get detected, do it slowly to avoid snapping twigs and also shaking the brush or tall grass around you. After, if you have the time, use your hands to stand the grass back up. Avoid damp soil, it will be a sure give away of your direction. Bury your litter and camp fire in order to avoid authorities tracing your steps.
5. Give false leads. Once you have a path settled go in another direction for awhile. Break branches, litter and leave other signs of your passing. Then double back and start on your intended root with great care.
Now that we managed to ditch the authorities, it’s time to learn 8 basic steps to ensure your survival.
1. Make a survival pack. Besides water, food and clothes, also pack two or more self powered flashlights, a self powered radio, a tent, any medication you need, a pair of binoculars and weapons to defend yourself. Knifes and other melee weapons will be your primary weapons, since guns need ammunition and you can pack a limited amount of that. Also make sure the pack is waterproof.
2. Learn self defense. Having a weapon in a situation like this is a very good idea, but knowing how to use it is essential for survival. Learn how to fight with different melee weapons, how to handle a gun, practice reloading and aiming over and over till you can do it in your sleep. Also picking up some hand to hand combat lessons could come in handy. Check out the previous articles on self-defense here.
3. Learn to make to obtain potable water. Bring water filters and purification tablets and also learn how to filter water using the remaining coal from your fire. Stainless steel bottles are ideal for surviving in the wild. They maintain the water cold for longer periods of time and some of them can also be used to boil water right inside them.
4. Acquire maps of the surrounding area and also make sure to have a compass. Best bet is to have one very detailed map or different maps such as road, hiking and topographical. Learn how to read each of them. This will help you avoid patrols and find the best places to hide.
5. If you are in a group develop your own hand signals in order to communicate silently. This will be extremely important so that you can relay information over some distance without using any kind of communication device that could be intercepted.
6. A first aid kit, including bandages, iodine, alcohol, gauze, painkillers, a sharp Swiss Army knife, sewing needle, thread and antibiotics.
7. Clothes & footwear. Make sure you have appropriate clothes for both hot and cold weather and also a waterproof jacket for when it rains. Steel toes military combat boots are ideal to have in this scenario. The steel toes will come in very handy if ever you find yourself attacked and have no weapon.
8. Have a fire kit with you. Have your lighters, matches and tinder sealed in a waterproof bag to avoid getting them wet. If it’s been raining you can make more tinder by cutting small shavings of wood, collecting moss, and laying them near the fire to dry out. Be careful not to put them too close so they will catch fire.
With the impending martial law hovering above our heads, we need to be prepared to bug-out at a moment’s notice and have the knowledge and tools to survive in the wilderness.
So don’t waste any more time ! Be prepared ! Survive !
How do you think martial law will affect our current life style? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.